- Dust Protection. Cover your face on motorcycles, trucks, and chicken buses.
- Sun Protection. Great for when you’re stranded in mid-day heat without shade.
- Towel. Small, lightweight, fast drying, but thick enough get the job done.
- Warmth. Wrap it around your neck as a scarf to keep warm.
- Bag. Put stuff in middle, tie corners together. Instant hobo sack.
- Sarong. Wrap around your waist for modesty. Shorter than a normal one.
- Sweat Rag. Great for hiking, running, or other sweat-inducing activities.
- Arm Sling. Sprain a wrist or break an arm? Temporary immobilization.
- Emergency Bandage. Help stop bleeding & protect the wound.
- Pillow. Thick & soft enough to ball up & use for bus rides/camping trips.
- Weapon.Twist big rock up in the middle. Swing away. Instant self-defense tool!
- Concealment. Often used to hide my camera in questionable neighborhoods.
- Rope. Long enough to be rolled up to tie things together.
- Water Filter. Fold multiple times & filter debris out of water before boiling.
- Pot Holder. Take that boiling water you just filtered off the fire.
- Keeping Cool. Soak in cold water and wrap around your neck.
- Signal Flag. Large enough to wave and get someone’s attention.
- Blanket. Decent for covering your upper or lower body.
- Eye Mask. Sleep during the day or in a hostel when lights are on.
Shemagh Tactical Desert Scarf
- 100% Cotton, thickened, making scarves comfortable, breathable, warm.
- Protecting your face and neck from sun, wind and sand efficiently.
- Works well as winter head wear, particularly in areas with snow and strong winds.
BLACK, Black & Red, GREEN, Grey, Mud, White & Black