Why these durable snugly fitting bike gloves make a great choice for recreational riding or daily commute?
Whether you use your bike for weekend recreation, daily commute or indoor exercising, you need protective gloves to keep you safe and stay away from pain.
Relieve hand fatigue, avoid blisters and get a firm grip on the handlebar so you stay in control.
They should fit comfortably, so you’d even forget you’re wearing them until you get to the end of your ride!
Quick Points For You To Know About LuxoBike’s Top Performance Cycling Gloves:
– Exclusive 4-zone Shock pads absorb vibrations and reduce hand numbness
– Micro Suede Palm for maximum grip and stability
– Lightweight Cool Quick Drying Lycra mesh clothing for extra breathability
– Soft Thumb Towel to wipe off sweat
– Pull-tab closure at the cuff for easy Slip On and secure fastening
– Touch screen recognition on thumb and index
Measure Hand circumference below the knuckles without including the thumb:
Small: (6.70″- 7.50″)
Medium: (7.50″- 8.25″)
Large: (8.25″- 9.00″)
XLarge: (9.00″- 9.85″)
Our gloves are generally snug-fitting. If you’re in between sizes, we recommend that you choose the larger of the two sizes.
If you prefer looser fitting gloves, buy one size larger.